The Open Veins of Jerusalem by Munir Akash with Fouad Moughrabi (eds.)
The Open Veins of Jerusalem
The first comprehensive attempt to remedy the immense injury inflicted by mainstream ideology and triumphant mythomania on the historical and present realities of Jerusalem.
Edited and with an Introduction by Munir Akash with Fouad Moughrabi
To buy it please click on the link http://www.syracuseuniversitypress.syr.edu/spring-2005-catalog/veins-jerusalem.html
- Board of Directors
- Conference on the Arab Uprisings: Accomplishments, Failures & Prospects.
- Conference on The Arab Revolts: Causes, Dynamics, Effects
- Conference on Litigating Palestine: Can Courts Secure Palestinian Rights?
- Conference on the One State for Palestine / Israel
- Conference on The Right of Return
- Open Letter to President Mahmoud Abbas
- Fact Sheets
- Website Links
- Publications: Select Books and Articles
- The Sectarianism of the Islamic State: Ideological Roots & Political Context
- Op-Ed 'Don’t Shoot the Messenger, Israel'
- The Obama Doctrine by Jeffrey Goldberg
- Why the Arabs don’t want us in Syria
- Speech on America's Persian and Arabian Wars
- What Comes Next: A Secular Democratic State in Historic Palestine
- The Ten Mythologies of Israel
- Palestinian Hunger Strikers: Fighting Ingrained Duplicity
- Netanyahu’s Machine: The Crisis of Zionism
- The conflict in SYRIA: An exercise in settling accounts
- Globalized Palestine The National Sell-Out of a Homeland
- The Palestine Nakba: Decolonising History, Narrating the Subaltern, Reclaiming Memory
- The Suffering of the Palestinian Refugee
- Imperial by Design
- My Life in the PLO. The Inside Story of the Palestinian Struggle
- Select Bibliography on the Palestinian / Israeli Conflict
- Announcements, Political Comments and Breaking News
- TARI News