Ancient Sites and Artifacts
The 1948 Palestinian Refugees and the Individual Right of Return by Gail J. Boling
The 1948 Palestinian Refugees and the Individual Right of Return
An International Law Analysis
This legal paper was written by Gail J. Boling, Coordinator, Legal Unit, BADIL Resource Center; B.A. , University of Chicago (1982); J.D., The Ohio State University College of Law (1994); member of the Illinois bar.
|Click here to download the PDF file|
- Board of Directors
- Conference on the Arab Uprisings: Accomplishments, Failures & Prospects.
- Conference on The Arab Revolts: Causes, Dynamics, Effects
- Conference on Litigating Palestine: Can Courts Secure Palestinian Rights?
- Conference on the One State for Palestine / Israel
- Conference on The Right of Return
- Open Letter to President Mahmoud Abbas
- Fact Sheets
- WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF THE PALESTINIAN/ISRAELI CONFLICT?
- What led to the Oslo "Peace Process"
- What are the Terms of the Oslo "Peace Process"
- The Palestinian economy and the Oslo “Peace Process"
- The Origin and History of the PLO
- WHOSE JERUSALEM?
- What Are The Palestinian Collective and Individual Rights Under International Law?
- About The Palestinian Refugees
- WHAT HAS BEEN THE ROLE OF THE UN IN THE ISRAEL-PALESTINE STRUGGLE?
- Palestinian Landscape
- The 1948 Palestinian Refugees and the Individual Right of Return
- Website Links
- Publications: Select Books and Articles
- Select Bibliography on the Palestinian / Israeli Conflict
- Announcements, Political Comments and Breaking News
- TARI News