Saturday, April 8, 2000
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
School of Law Auditorium
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Dr. Edward Said, "Dispossession as Distortion and Dislocation" Panel Discussions:
* Critical Analyses of Israeli, American, European and PLO Positions
* Right of Return and Restitution
* Palestinian Refugee Voices and Social Conditions
* Refugee Rights: Looking to the Future
Video: Children of Shatila
- Reinterpreting Palestinian Refugee Rights Under International Law, and a Framework for Durable Solutions, Susan Akram
- A Report on the Refugee Problem, Ilan Pappe
- Return or Permanent Exile? Palestinian Refugees and the Ends of Oslo, Joseph Massad
- BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights
For information on the conference, contact:
* Elaine Hagopian
* Nancy Murray
TARI's Right to Return Conference has been published. Visit the link for details or check the
"Publishing details and Book Catalogue"
- Board of Directors
- Conference on the Arab Uprisings: Accomplishments, Failures & Prospects.
- Conference on The Arab Revolts: Causes, Dynamics, Effects
- Conference on Litigating Palestine: Can Courts Secure Palestinian Rights?
- Conference on the One State for Palestine / Israel
- Conference on The Right of Return
- Open Letter to President Mahmoud Abbas
- Fact Sheets
- Website Links
- Publications: Select Books and Articles
- Select Bibliography on the Palestinian / Israeli Conflict
- Announcements, Political Comments and Breaking News
- TARI News